Who we are:
Joe Sutton – Founder and CEO
- Massive golf enthusiast. Enjoys playing different courses all around the country and loves nothing more than escaping the office and getting 9 holes after work.
- Having run his own businesses since he was 18 years old and travelled around the world running them, Joe brings a grounded head of experience to Stealth.
- Big family man.
Robert Gibbs – NPD director
- The youthful side of the team.
- After many evenings of long chats and lots of doodling of ideas, it was decided to stop talking about it and do something. So Rob resigned from his day job and put all his efforts and hard work into the Stealth business.
- Brought up on golf since he was ten and having work in the industry for 4 years it wasn’t a hard decision to go back into the golfing scene.
- As a qualified product design engineer and having over 8 years’ experience in the manufacturing sector in particularly the premium electric bicycles and consumer goods, Rob will be leading the New Product Development area of the business.
Becky Gibbs – Office Manager
Having been in office based roles throughout her career, Becky has worked for various companies including an international golfing manufacturer and project installation companies. Becky has been able to apply her project management and general office management skills to Stealth Golf.
Previously delivering multiple projects simultaneously, she is highly skilled in quality assurance, managing suppliers, completing to deadlines and keeping projects within budget. Coupled with her team management skills and organisation skills she is adaptable to the company’s needs.
It’s not about us, it’s about you.
The company was formed only a year ago with the principal aim to develop golfing products from a fresh perspective and bring to the market completely original hardware that users actually want.
In the last 6 months we have picked up the pace and have been designing, sourcing and manufacturing new products that will make a statement for all the right reasons.
We have a strong, diverse team of design engineers and thinkers to develop and produce exciting and relevant products.
Unlike some brands out there we will be exploiting innovative technologies, materials and finishes not currently seen in the golfing industry. Not the same old stuff reproduced.
Our products are developed for the sole purpose of solving your problems.
We are set in the beautiful Herefordshire countryside in the sleepy town of Ross on wye and that’s how we like it! All the design, planning, detailing, service and magic happens here.
Many companies hide the fact they source from the Far East or the rest of the world, not us. We source from all over the world and don’t limit ourselves to one country or region; this means we can get the most competitively, well manufactured products available on the market to provide to you.
We are proud to say we are a small well rounded bunch of professionals who can see the possibilities international manufacturing and sourcing can offer.
We believe great customer service is great for business.
That’s why it’s all done in-house and is one of the biggest driving forces for our business. We want you to feel confident, if something should go wrong it’s not your problem but our mission to put right straight away.
We’re now starting to serve customers all over Europe and are thrilled to sell products direct on our website as well as through trusted retailers who understand our vision.
We hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Joe Sutton and Robert Gibbs
What the press say:
Want to experience first-hand what we are doing? Our products.